Web Forms MVP v1.3
There are no downloads associated with this release.
This is a NuGet-only release.
Version 1 includes:
- Convention based presenter discovery. (You only need to use attributes now if you want to override the default behaviour.)
- Shared presenter binding can be specified on the views themselves. (You used to have to put the attribute on the host.)
- Presenter discovery strategies are now pluggable, so if you don’t like our convention you can implement your own.
- Tracing is much much better, making debugging much easier. Take a look at Trace.axd.
- Exception messages are generally improved throughout.
- There are a boat load more unit tests.
Version 1.1 includes:
- ReleaseView made obsolete
- Autofac and Unity integrations are now up to date
- New NuGet packages: WebFormsMvp.Autofac and WebFormsMvp.Unity
- Bug fixes in the integration libraries as a result of the new test suite
- Bug fix: Self hosted views no longer getting bound twice (issue 6201)
- Bug fix: Fixed exception being thrown when additional messages are published during a late subscribe callback (issue 6200)
- Outercurve copyright notice compliance
Version 1.2 includes:
- Exposing the PresenterBinder.DiscoveryStrategy property to allow you to hookup your own strategies
Version 1.3 includes:
- Making CompositePresenterDiscoveryStrategy and AttributeBasedPresenterDiscoveryStrategy public so you can build on top of them.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.