Web Forms MVP v1
There are no downloads associated with this release.
Version 1 includes:
This is a NuGet-only release.
- Convention based presenter discovery. (You only need to use attributes now if you want to override the default behaviour.)
- Shared presenter binding can be specified on the views themselves. (You used to have to put the attribute on the host.)
- Presenter discovery strategies are now pluggable, so if you don’t like our convention you can implement your own.
- Tracing is much much better, making debugging much easier. Take a look at Trace.axd.
- Exception messages are generally improved throughout.
- There are a boat load more unit tests.
Autofac + Unity integration packages will be updated in time.
Awesome implementation of the MVP pattern in classic Webforms model. I'm gonna use this in my projects from now on! Trace is also nicely handled in this project which makes debugging very steady.
on Mar 23, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.